Simple and compact, Whalen’s Innoline® Riser Fan Coil product is the proven choice that started it all.
The Innoline® Riser Fan Coil system was an innovation of The Whalen Company in the early 1960s. Today our efforts remain equally focused — undiluted by the product line proliferation so common in our industry.
None comes close to the depth and breadth of the Whalen experience with this type of system.
The unique advantages of our Innoline® Riser Fan Coil system are derived from the transfer of field labor into a closely supervised factory environment. Here cabinets, wiring, piping, and insulation come together. The completely assembled product offers both economy and top quality to the user — not just one or the other, but both!
Likewise, more building owners with various types of obsolete heating/air-conditioning systems are discovering that a completely new Whalen fan-coil system can be installed – not only at a reasonable cost but also with minimum inconvenience to tenants and/or disruption of building operations. It’s a win for everyone.
Innoline® Riser Fan Coil units provide heating and cooling without the need for water control valves. Two Pipe (Heat/Cool, Heat Only and Cool Only) and Four Pipe configurations operate as part of a Centralized Heating and Cooling System. The simplicity of the Innoline® Riser Fan Coil system provides many benefits.
- Small unit footprint saves space
- Ease of installation, with reduced costs
- Enhanced unit insulation
- Upgraded universal controls
- User-friendly drain service system
- Improved unit serviceability
- Dehumidification performance
- Demonstrated reliability
Benefits for Building Owners
- Elimination of brazed joints within the unit increases reliability
- Lower maintenance (filter change only) – no valves, plus a permanently lubricated motor
- Floor level maintenance – no ladders required
- Lower pumping costs – Elimination of system resistance caused by control valves coils and runout piping
- Design aesthetics, including a drywall enclosure
- Aluminum grilles – No unsightly steel panels or access openings, plus all service can be performed through the grille openings
- Quiet operation
Benefits for the Contractor
- Labor savings
- Complete piping packages included
- Risers are provided and factory-installed in each unit
- No need for labor and material for runout piping from the unit to the supply/return riser
- No venting of individual units required
- No balancing of individual units
- Plug-in thermostat – surfaced mounted
- Job site distribution simplified due to precise identification and labeling of each unit