Brampton HVAC Contractors:
When it comes to HVAC with Brampton Commercial or Residential property, heating and air conditioning systems should keep everyone comfortable all year round. Now more than ever air quality is of paramount importance.
Considerations for the HVAC System:
- Do you have the optimal size and type of commercial heating system (Residential or Institutional HVAC System)
- Do you have the optimal size and type of air filtration for your Brampton facility?
- Is there a more efficient and yet cost effective option than your current heating system for the building and occupant’s unique workspace requirements?
- Would dedicated digital controls be helpful for building management?
- Does everyone despise being too cold or too hot to function well?
- Does your Brampton work space have access to natural gas?
- Should one consider a commercial heat pump as an ideal alternative or perhaps zone heating?
- Is adding a HEPA filtration system and/or air exchanger better for the occupants?
If the HVAC system too big, and could create humidity issues, or too much heat too soon, causing the thermostat to shut off too early, thus creating stress on the unit from being in the on / off cycle too frequently. If the oversize furnace has air conditioning – it doesn’t run long enough to remove enough humidity in the air.
Finding the right choice of a Brampton HVAC company can be tricky. Be sure to look for previous customer satisfaction, fair pricing, and experienced commercial heating service technicians with lots of installs under their tool belt. Don’t take temperature for granted!
If you have multiple facilities, finding one company that handles a wide commercial HVAC service area will likely save you immensely in time, follow-up and possibly even the bottom line.
Learn more about our Brampton Commercial Heating Services by clicking the links below:
Each building is unique, and should be discussed on its own merit.
Types of Buildings Heating Ontario Services:
- Retail stores & Grocery stores
- Offices: high rise, low rise and ground floor
- Townhouses, walk-ups, low rise, homes, condos, lofts
- Seniors homes, long term care facilities, retirement homes
- Real estate buildings & holdings, high rises, rental properties
- Medical buildings & Hospitals, Doctors offices, Chiropractors, Physio
- Schools; Elementary, Secondary, Public, Private; Day-cares, Universities, Colleges
Call us if your building isn’t listed above, we can make arrangements.
Do you have multiple workplace facilities, franchises, homes, offices or retail space?
No need to deal with multiple companies, technicians and locations – One call will solve it all at 647-591-2683
Heating Ontario is fully licensed (including G1) and offers fast efficient appointments.
Commercial & Industrial Services:
- 24 Hour Emergency Heating Service
- Commercial & Industrial boilers and steam boiler installs, repair & service
- Furnace Install & Service (maintenance and repair)
- Central A/C Installation, Repair and Maintenance
- Maintenance Packages Available
- Natural Gas Line Installation
- Hydronic Systems (including fan coil)
- Radiant Floors and Driveways
- Tankless Water Heaters
- Boiler Systems
- Ductless A/C
We are a Canadian Company! For an instant free estimate, call us at 647-591-2683 or see our locations on our contact us page.